Settlements and Verdicts
Our samples of success
The settlements and verdicts that follow are a small sample of successes we have achieved for our clients over the years. Please keep in mind that every case is unique and must be evaluated on the basis of its own facts and circumstances.
- $4 million—In 1979, American Airlines flight 191 crashed upon takeoff from Chicago O’Hare Airport bound for Los Angeles, which resulted in the largest death toll in American aviation history. We represented two clients.
- $2.25 million—20-year-old male passenger was thrown from a vehicle after it was cut off by a semi causing it to rollover. He landed on a barbed wire fence causing extensive internal injuries.
- $910,000—46-year-old female struck in the rear as she was stopped for a red light. The accident resulted in a herniated disc. While recovering from surgery she was in a second auto accident. She had a failed lumbar fusion that required several surgeries.
- $775,000—42 year old male was rear ended in a minivan while stopped in traffic. He sustained a shoulder injury and cervical herniated disc. These required surgical repair.
- $400,000—44-year-old female bus attendant was seating children when the driver quickly pulled from the bus stop and broke hard. She was thrown forward into the windshield. The driver violated company policy by pulling from the stop while she was still securing the children. She underwent a single cervical fusion and made an excellent recovery.
To learn more about any of these success stories, or to discuss your case with a member of our legal team, please contact our attorneys today.